1. Joined
    24 Jun '03
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 00:40

If I become a Pawn Star, and want to play a non pawn star user and they are at their limit of six games,
    would my Pawn Star status allow me to play them, bringing them over their normal limit?

Thank you

Robbin
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 01:46
    Originally posted by chezznut

If I become a Pawn Star, and want to play a non pawn star user and they are at their limit of six games,
    would my Pawn Star status allow me to play them, bringing them over their normal limit?

Thank you

Robbin
    Yes.
  3. Steelers Country
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 02:38
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Yes.
    No, if a non-pawnstar is at there limit they cant start or recive new games....this shows how much a 'freethinker' knows😛
  4. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 03:02
    Adam is correct, a non-pawn star's limit is 6 no matter if they are playing other non pawn stars or pawn stars.

-trekkie
  5. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 11:18
    Originally posted by UncleAdam
    No, if a non-pawnstar is at there limit they cant start or recive new games....this shows how much a 'freethinker' knows😛
    By using the scientific method, the Freethinkers are able to discard an obsolete hypothesis for a more accurate one. I shall incorporate this information into my vast body of knowledge.
  6. DonationChessNut
    Lightly Salted...
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 13:46
    By using the scientific method, the Freethinkers are able to discard an obsolete hypothesis for a more accurate one. I shall incorporate this information into my vast body of knowledge.
    Hehehe...😀 I like that.
  7. Standard memberroyalchicken
    CHAOS GHOST!!!
    Elsewhere
    Moves
    26 Jun '03 19:12
    Ha! Empiricist! THIS Freethinker arrived at that conclusion through theoretical reasoning based on the nature of the rules themselves!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree