1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 08:14
    Hello,
    How many paying chess members on RHP have payed with PayPal? Is it a safe method of sending payments overseas? I don't want to give any personal information out along with my payment. I might get to use a money order from the United States, but I don't know if that might have too much personal information. How can I feel comfortable paying someone overseas even if it is the money taker for RedHotPawn.com?

Help Please,
    KOP
  2. Joined
    07 Jul '12
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 17:55
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,
    How many paying chess members on RHP have payed with PayPal? Is it a safe method of sending payments overseas? I don't want to give any personal information out along with my payment. I might get to use a money order from the United States, but I don't know if that might have too much personal information. How can I feel comfortable paying someone overseas even if it is the money taker for RedHotPawn.com?

Help Please,
    KOP
    PayPal is 100% safe. I only use paypal with online transactions. I never use others and will never use others.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    05 Jan '14 23:28
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Hello,

Help Please,
    KOP
    Send me your bank details and I'll make the payment for you 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree