Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

  1. Standard member genius
    Wayward Soul
    25 Jul '03 17:53
    the pictures are set sizes, which makes some look weird (i.e. mine...)is there anything that can be done about it?
  2. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    25 Jul '03 18:30
    Originally posted by genius
    the pictures are set sizes, which makes some look weird (i.e. mine...)is there anything that can be done about it?
    Reformat your picture to the proper dimensions.
  3. Standard member genius
    Wayward Soul
    25 Jul '03 19:28
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Reformat your picture to the proper dimensions.
    *confused*
    how?... 😛
  4. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    25 Jul '03 20:58
    Originally posted by genius
    *confused*
    how?... 😛
    Here is the picture... cut up and sized to look good.

    http://www.riwire.com/images/00New.jpg

    it was cut a bit... and smaller... but it looks good????

    Phla-
  5. 25 Jul '03 23:15
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Here is the picture... cut up and sized to look good.

    http://www.riwire.com/images/00New.jpg

    it was cut a bit... and smaller... but it looks good????

    Phla-
    ermm, nice work 😀 but possibly the image he was worrying about was
    http://www.ironmaiden.com/discography/discography_IMG/cd_np_s.jpg
  6. Standard member Phlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    26 Jul '03 00:07
    Originally posted by iamatiger
    ermm, nice work 😀 but possibly the image he was worrying about was
    http://www.ironmaiden.com/discography/discography_IMG/cd_np_s.jpg
    wow. I think it looks better as is... but I guess I just got used to that. You would need to add a lot of blank space to that.