pieces missing

Subscriberzsleep
Help 25 Nov '06 22:36
  1. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    25 Nov '06 22:36
    All the pieces on all my games are gone. When I go to my games all I see is a blank board. Site problem?
  2. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '06 23:57
    Originally posted by zsleep
    All the pieces on all my games are gone. When I go to my games all I see is a blank board. Site problem?
    have you checked yourself on the removed list??
  3. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 00:35
    Originally posted by zsleep
    The usual question first - have you tried clearing your cache?
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 00:45
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    The usual question first - have you tried clearing your cache?
    Isn't there some button Russ could add that would fix this problem rather than users needing to clear their catch? Why does this happen?

P-
  5. Joined
    20 May '04
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 02:22
    clearing cache worked. Thank you!
  6. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 03:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Isn't there some button Russ could add that would fix this problem rather than users needing to clear their catch? Why does this happen?

P-
    I don't know why it happens or if it could be fixed, but maybe we could have a button which enables us to post "Have you tried clearing your cache?" with one click. Or maybe a roboposter which posts this in answer to any question asked in the Help Forum.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 14:56
    I don't know why it happens or if it could be fixed, but maybe we could have a button which enables us to post "Have you tried clearing your cache?" with one click. Or maybe a roboposter which posts this in answer to any question asked in the Help Forum.
    Best bet would be a big button under the board. "I Don't See My Pieces". This would direct you right TO the Faq.... telling you to clear your catch.

Perhaps this button could do something else? Clear RHP alone from the catch? I've never had this problem, but seems it comes up near once a week or so.

P-
  8. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 15:06
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Best bet would be a big button under the board. "I Don't See My Pieces". This would direct you right TO the Faq.... telling you to clear your catch.

Perhaps this button could do something else? Clear RHP alone from the catch? I've never had this problem, but seems it comes up near once a week or so.

P-
    Hm, I first thought it was a joke, but now I am not sure anymore, so... it's "cache" (pronounced like "cash" ), not "catch".
  9. Moving on...
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 18:09
    Hm, I first thought it was a joke, but now I am not sure anymore, so... it's "cache" (pronounced like "cash" ), not "catch".
    I thought 'cash'?
  10. The sky
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 18:47
    Originally posted by wucky3
    I thought 'cash'?
    http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?sourceid=Mozilla-search&va=cache
  11. Joined
    13 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 22:20
    I've taken the catch off my door whoops
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    26 Nov '06 23:00
    So your cash catches info? Stupied!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree