Pink Squares

Pink Squares

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M

Moves
04 Oct 05

I am trying to move a piece but when I click "move" my piece is back in it's original position and both squares are pink. What am I doing wrong?

s

Moves
04 Oct 05

Originally posted by MyraDarling
I am trying to move a piece but when I click "move" my piece is back in it's original position and both squares are pink. What am I doing wrong?
I think your king is in check if you make that move. Therefore the move is not allowed.

M

Moves
04 Oct 05

Well, I checked that. I am trying to move my knight. I will link to the game so you can see.Game 1439885

C

Earth Prime

Moves
04 Oct 05

Well, I checked that. I am trying to move my knight. I will link to the game so you can see.Game 1439885
exactly what he said

M

Moves
04 Oct 05

Oh, it does. Thanks for your help. Sorry I'm such a knit-whit.😳

z
Mouth for war

Burlington, KY

Moves
04 Oct 05

The square will also be pink if you try to make any other illegal move I.E. moving the queen's bishop to a white square, etc.

B
Non-Subscriber

RHP IQ

Moves
05 Oct 05

You moved like a girl 😵