1. Brooklyn, NY
    Moves
    16 Aug '04 19:29
    Two ideas in here.

1) In the tournament cross-tables, it would be nice to have each players name hyperlinked to their profile.

2) In the player profiles, it would be nice to have a summary of your current and historical games played. So, I might click up to see information on Bob and see I have two games going on, historically we've played 10 and we scored 4-4-2.

#1 is probably really easy
    #2 is harder, and might be too computationally expensive to do on the default profile view. But, perhaps not on a click for games link so it was only generated when needed?
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    16 Aug '04 19:33
    I've often wished for 1) and 2) sounds delicious, but you're right, it's probably a lot of work.
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    18 Aug '04 01:39
    Same here, get's a rec 🙂
  4. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Aug '04 08:361 edit
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Same here, get's a rec 🙂
    Both are, in fact, fairly simple.

But, I would probably provide a link off from the profile to show the game history. (Probably a custom version of the public games page)

EDIT: Oh, that is what you suggested anyway. 🙂

-Russ

[And I have no idea why I never made the name on tournaments clickable...probably to keep the page size down, but that is less important since we started compressing pages over the wire.]

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree