Player Tables

Standard memberLukerik
Help 20 Aug '07 18:30
  1. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 18:30
    My apologies if I have missed the answer to this in the FAQs but I really would appreciate some clarification. In the Player Table page it says that provisionally rated players are excluded from the tables and also that p rated are prefixed by p. Am I right in interpreting this by thinking that ps with less that 5 games are excluded but that those with between 6 and 20 are included? I now have 6 games and if I search for my name I appear. This would suggest to me that my theory is right. If so, does anyone know if it is possible to view my place with those around me also displayed? Thanks in advance.
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 18:44
    Click on "find me" and it manages to find you somehow
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 19:03
    Originally posted by coquette
    Click on "find me" and it manages to find you somehow
    Hi Coquette. Thanks for answering. I can't see a find me button. Do you mean the player search box? If I do that I appear, but only me with the line highlighted yellow. Do you know if it's possible to see the other players above and below in the table? Thanks
  4. Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 00:11
    you will find the 'find me' link just below the player tables search box, left of Peter9
  5. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 00:14
    yes, find me is in the Player Tables
  6. The sky
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 00:32
    Originally posted by Lukerik
    My apologies if I have missed the answer to this in the FAQs but I really would appreciate some clarification. In the Player Table page it says that provisionally rated players are excluded from the tables and also that p rated are prefixed by p. Am I right in interpreting this by thinking that ps with less that 5 games are excluded but that those with bet ...[text shortened]... know if it is possible to view my place with those around me also displayed? Thanks in advance.
    All players appear if you search for them (unless they have joined after the tables were updated). Provisional players (all of them, not only those who haven't completed five games yet) are only excluded from the table that is sorted by rating. If you sort by number of moves, they are included.

You may not have the "Find me" link for the rating table because you aren't in there yet. Try sorting by Moves Total or Moves This Month and see if the link pops up then.
  7. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 18:33
    Thanks very much everyone, I've managed it.
  8. Joined
    28 Aug '07
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 02:45
    I have games waiting and I didn't accept them
    what do I do?
  9. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    29 Aug '07 04:16
    play them or delete them or leave them there hanging until the other player deletes them

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree