1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Nov '04 14:38
    Is there a way to find a list of players by their nationality? I know we have flags, but is there a way to start with the flag and find a list of players?
  2. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    07 Nov '04 18:17
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    Is there a way to find a list of players by their nationality? I know we have flags, but is there a way to start with the flag and find a list of players?
    Bah, what next? gender? And then? Country + gender. Your not so subtle scheme has been seen through Rev K, you Sweden + female searcher you 😉
  3. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    07 Nov '04 19:13
    Originally posted by T1000
    Bah, what next? gender? And then? Country + gender. Your not so subtle scheme has been seen through Rev K, you Sweden + female searcher you 😉
    As you can tell by my new avatar, that is no longer an issue. Actually, I was looking for players in Kosovo as I am going there this week. It's a mission project. Who knows, if successful I may take it to Sweden, with your blessing of course. 🙂
  4. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    07 Nov '04 19:221 edit
    Originally posted by kirksey957
    As you can tell by my new avatar, that is no longer an issue. Actually, I was looking for players in Kosovo as I am going there this week. It's a mission project. Who knows, if successful I may take it to Sweden, with your blessing of course. 🙂
    In seriousness, I'm not sure what is the best way - Kosovo isn't listed as a country on RHP (nor, oddly, is Serbia).

Good luck re: trip 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree