1. Far far away
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 05:27
    Dear chessers,

I have one game in progress now, where my opponent hasn't been moving for years. In game details it says:
    Move Timeout 21 days
    Initial Timebank 28 days
    Everyday I check the website and it shows me the same numbers 21 and 28. How can I determine when move timeout occurs and how do I claim win!

Thank you in advance to those who will explain.

Azeri.
  2. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    24 Jun '05 08:34
    Originally posted by Azeri guy
    Dear chessers,

I have one game in progress now, where my opponent hasn't been moving for years. In game details it says:
    Move Timeout 21 days
    Initial Timebank 28 days
    Everyday I check the website and it shows me the same numbers 21 and 28. How can I determine when move timeout occurs and how do I claim win!

Thank you in advance to those who will explain.

Azeri.
    When a little skull pops up next to the game, whete the time is listed on your "my games" page, then you may claim the timeout. It will be to the right of the info link.
  3. Far far away
    Moves
    27 Jun '05 07:32
    Never seen this skull thing! Thanks.
  4. Home
    Moves
    28 Jun '05 07:23
    click the info button and the remaining move timebank will show up. With the move timeout you have to take your best guess form the last move. If there is no red bar then he has not yet expended his origional 21 days.
  5. Far far away
    Moves
    28 Jun '05 11:32
    thanks to everyone for explanation!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree