1. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    16 Nov '03 10:10
    I'm writting this with no problem at all but when I use the in game messenger it takes sevearl keysgtrokes for the screen dosplay to catch up. Also there is a delayed reaction to trying to move my pieces. This only started this morning... is it just me?

Andrew
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    16 Nov '03 12:59
    Originally posted by Rhymester
    I'm writting this with no problem at all but when I use the in game messenger it takes sevearl keysgtrokes for the screen dosplay to catch up. Also there is a delayed reaction to trying to move my pieces. This only started this morning... is it just me?

Andrew
    That is your machine. Both pages use Javascript (which means code runs on your browser rather than our server). Rebooting your machine should help. (I assume it is IE causing problems)

-Russ
  3. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    16 Nov '03 20:27
    Originally posted by Russ
    That is your machine. Both pages use Javascript (which means code runs on your browser rather than our server). Rebooting your machine should help. (I assume it is IE causing problems)

-Russ
    Well I shut down this morning and restarted tonight... same problem... any other magic fixes?

Andrew
  4. Joined
    27 Aug '02
    Moves
    16 Nov '03 22:36
    Could try cleaning your cache out, just transfer it all to my bank account. 😉
  5. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    16 Nov '03 22:48
    Originally posted by SkipSlot
    Could try cleaning your cache out, just transfer it all to my bank account. 😉
    Never trust a Bishop - especially a bad 'un! 😉
  6. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Nov '03 05:23
    you might have to dump the old site cookies and temp pages. It's just loading old code and you will get some ID conflicts. Worked for me. skeeter.
  7. SubscriberRhymester
    and RedHotTed
    Red Hot Rebel Clan
    Moves
    18 Nov '03 09:55
    Originally posted by skeeter
    you might have to dump the old site cookies and temp pages. It's just loading old code and you will get some ID conflicts. Worked for me. skeeter.
    I'll give that a try 🙂
  8. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Nov '03 10:11
    A good suggestion. I have solved IE problems by clearing the cache before. (Most notably, not being able to view source on web sites after the cache get too big - it was driving me nuts, until I found out about this bug. Quite why they are related, I have no idea.)

-Russ

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree