1. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 17:24
    I'm having trouble printing my board and/or the move list. I keep getting a "error on page" message. Any help would be appreciated.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 17:32
    Originally posted by AlphaAlekhine
    I'm having trouble printing my board and/or the move list. I keep getting a "error on page" message. Any help would be appreciated.
    Tell us about your computer system, and what browser you use. This will help others answer your question.

P-
  3. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 17:49
    Thanks, its' an HP a200n, with 256mb of RAM, Pentium II (yeah a dinosaur). I'm using Internet Explorer for a browser.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 19:141 edit
    Originally posted by AlphaAlekhine
    Thanks, its' an HP a200n, with 256mb of RAM, Pentium II (yeah a dinosaur). I'm using Internet Explorer for a browser.
    What version of IE? This is also important to know...

As a quick fix, you can use the print screen function... and paste the screenshot to paintbrush, or paintshop, photoshop... etc. (Control V / paste)

You can also select the pgn text and copy that out to a text file

Control C / Copy
    Control V / Paste

Also, also... also... consider getting Mozilla Firefox. I got it about 2 weeks ago and it is as great as everyone claims. There is an addon you can get called greasemonkey, and there are many scripts writen for this that change a LOT of things here at RHP. Check out this thread Thread 27452

P-
  5. Joined
    28 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Dec '06 20:40
    Thanks much; you've been very helpful 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree