1. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    08 May '04 23:35
    I'm having a problem with the thread 'Help needed-please read',posted by theslowpawn.I can't scroll down further than halfway the thread,then it shows in the bar at your right that I've reached the end (I hope you know what I mean...).I know there's more posts,'cause it's my own message where I get stuck and I've posted another one after that.What's going on?Anyone else experience the same thing?

Sir Lot.
  2. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    08 May '04 23:47
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    I'm having a problem with the thread 'Help needed-please read',posted by theslowpawn.I can't scroll down further than halfway the thread,then it shows in the bar at your right that I've reached the end (I hope you know what I mean...).I know there's more posts,'cause it's my own message where I get stuck and I've posted another one after that.What's going on?Anyone else experience the same thing?

Sir Lot.
    Yeah, same here. I can`t get my post up 😕
  3. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '04 10:35
    I can't find the thread but it sounds as though it's been moderated and closed by the Administrators. If it's the one I'm thinking of it contained a lot of flaming about unfair clan challenges.
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    09 May '04 10:421 edit
    Originally posted by Exy
    I can't find the thread but it sounds as though it's been moderated and closed by the Administrators. If it's the one I'm thinking of it contained a lot of flaming about unfair clan challenges.
    No no , not that one. It`s the one by Slow Pawn titled "Help needed....Please read. It was in general forum 2 or 3 from the top. The scrolling seems to have got stuck somehow.
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 May '04 10:45
    I hardly ever look in the General Forum as it's usually full of nonsense. I did check the thread though and you're both right, there obviously is a bug in that thread. Do you want to PM Russ about it or shall I? 😕
  6. Amsterdam
    Moves
    09 May '04 11:14
    Same here.

O.
  7. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    09 May '04 12:02
    Originally posted by Exy
    I hardly ever look in the General Forum as it's usually full of nonsense. I did check the thread though and you're both right, there obviously is a bug in that thread. Do you want to PM Russ about it or shall I? 😕
    I`ll do it 😉
  8. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    12 May '04 03:21
    People keep posting in that thread and I still can't read it 🙁
    Can it be fixed,please.🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree