1. London
    Moves
    03 Jun '05 23:52
    I was flooding on uchess and suddenly I got disconnected and no longer am able to enter the game, im only able to login. there's no forums there so i cannot post. Since RHP is a partner with uchess I sent here. Any suggestions how long I will be banned there. I really don't care whether im banned on Uchess but atleast i want my account terminated or unbanned. Someone must know here, surely.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    04 Jun '05 00:46
    Originally posted by KnightsP0WER
    I was flooding on uchess and suddenly I got disconnected and no longer am able to enter the game, im only able to login. there's no forums there so i cannot post. Since RHP is a partner with uchess I sent here. Any suggestions how long I will be banned there. I really don't care whether im banned on Uchess but atleast i want my account terminated or unbanned. Someone must know here, surely.
    Dunno. What do you mean by flooding dude?
    All I know is that U-chess often encounters problems, and there are often people posting on here asking if it is 'Just me or is it U-chess?'.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree