1. Joined
    23 Jun '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '05 21:451 edit
    I have a few questions about the Player Tables page.

1. If, in a few games time, I want to search for myself and try to find my rank, is there an easier way to do it than having to sift through 389 pages of people's names? Can I 'search' for my name in the player tables?

2. Is there an easier way I can search for other people's names? I have a friend who plays on here and I would like to see his rank.

Surely it would be an idea for each player's rank to be displayed on their profile???? Maybe if someone who has something to do with running RHP reads this, they might do that...

Thank you in advance.

Skims.
  2. Standard memberXanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    p^2.sin(phi)
    Moves
    24 Jul '05 22:29
    Originally posted by skims

1. If, in a few games time, I want to search for myself and try to find my rank, is there an easier way to do it than having to sift through 389 pages of people's names? Can I 'search' for my name in the player tables?

2. Is there an easier way I can search for other people's names? I have a friend who plays on here and I would like to see his rank.

Thank you in advance.

Skims.
    Your stats appear at the bottom of the page and you can click to show your relative position.
    Try the Find Player page.

Also try working things like this out for yourself instead of posting a pointless thread.
  3. Standard memberWildfire
    Force of Nature
    The Bathroom
    Moves
    24 Jul '05 22:48
    Originally posted by skims

2. Is there an easier way I can search for other people's names? I have a friend ...[text shortened]... hing to do with running RHP reads this, they might do that...

Thank you in advance.

Skims.
    If you are a provisional player, you will not appear in the player tables. Once you have completed 20 rated games, you will then be able to see your ranking.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree