Quick Game

Standard membereagle79
Help 13 Dec '08 11:08
  1. Joined
    12 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 11:08
    Hi all
    As a newbie to this site I was looking for game where it is played in set time, i would like to play game where i can set options for 15/20min to finish is this possibile on this site.
    I have looked but cannot see how I can do this.
    Any help?
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 11:27
    Originally posted by eagle79
    Hi all
    As a newbie to this site I was looking for game where it is played in set time, i would like to play game where i can set options for 15/20min to finish is this possibile on this site.
    I have looked but cannot see how I can do this.
    Any help?
    top right hand corner....'play blitz'
  3. Joined
    12 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 12:43
    thanks Trev33
    Where is BLITZ is it on the actual game board? or elswhere.
    Sorry to be a thicko but Im findind it a bit daunting finding my way around the site.
  4. Joined
    12 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 12:44
    OK Trev
    I just spotted BLITZ,
    once again thanks
  5. The sky
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 13:55
    Side note: If you don't want to play slow games at all, this site isn't the best place for you. Blitz is only an additional feature here. You'll find better options and more players for fast games on sites that are created for that purpose.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    13 Dec '08 14:00
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Side note: If you don't want to play slow games at all, this site isn't the best place for you. Blitz is only an additional feature here. You'll find better options and more players for fast games on sites that are created for that purpose.
    this is true. there's not even a blitz rating which is ridiculous on a CC site 😵

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree