1. Joined
    04 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Feb '06 23:53
    Re "Notes" Will my notes be shown to me alone when my opponent makes his or her move? I did read all the FAQs to no avail. Thank you. Ray
  2. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 00:01
    If you put your notes in the right spot, they will only be seen by you. Be very careful, though, that you don't put your notes in the message opponent part.
  3. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    22 Feb '06 20:17
    Originally posted by reader1107
    If you put your notes in the right spot, they will only be seen by you. Be very careful, though, that you don't put your notes in the message opponent part.
    LOL, I've done exactly that! I just wish I could have seen my opponents reaction when he/she saw what I had done! šŸ™„
  4. Joined
    04 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 01:00
    FrankThank you. Now how do I retreive the notes I made ?
  5. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 13:09
    I believe you cannot. The current note erases the former note (which erased its former note (which erased its former note, et cetera)).
  6. The sky
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 15:24
    Originally posted by Aiko
    I believe you cannot. The current note erases the former note (which erased its former note (which erased its former note, et cetera)).
    But if you don't delete what you have written earlier, it will be part of your new note. It won't say which move it belongs to, so you might want to include this information in your notes.
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 18:57
    Originally posted by ragamundus3
    FrankThank you. Now how do I retreive the notes I made ?
    Just delete what you wrote and click on "save notebook changes".
  8. The sky
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 19:45
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Just delete what you wrote and click on "save notebook changes".
    That way, you'll not be able to retrieve it, unless there is a hidden archive somewhere which I haven't found yet.
  9. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 19:53
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    That way, you'll not be able to retrieve it, unless there is a hidden archive somewhere which I haven't found yet.
    Yep, I misunderstood the meaning of retrieve,sometimes happens.
  10. Joined
    04 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 21:06
    Thanks to all who took the trouble to point out useful tips. However; Nobody has told me how to SEE the notes I made and can not remember!! Cheers Ray PS I can not retreive them to see them.!!
  11. The sky
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 02:40
    Originally posted by ragamundus3
    Thanks to all who took the trouble to point out useful tips. However; Nobody has told me how to SEE the notes I made and can not remember!! Cheers Ray PS I can not retreive them to see them.!!
    You shouldn't have to do anything to see them, other than to go to the game. The notebook should show up automatically unless it is empty. If this doesn't work for you, I have no idea what the problem might be.

By the way, in the new board version it's also possible to save notes when it's your turn, but you don't want to make a move yet. To do that, you write your notes and then click "Submit Move" without actually moving any pieces.
  12. Joined
    04 Jan '06
    Moves
    26 Feb '06 05:05
    Thank you nordlys. Cheers ragamundus3

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree