Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. 13 Feb '05 21:58
    how do u get the rating limit for open invites? i type it into the game name but i see on open invites some ppl have rating limits and they aren't subcribers?
  2. Donation mwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    13 Feb '05 23:52
    Near the top of the page, go to My Settings/Challenge settings. Be sure and click on "update" at the bottom of that page after you get it set up the way you want it.

regards, Marc
  3. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    14 Feb '05 00:51
    i think you misunderstood his question marc. what you have to do is when starting an open invite, click on advanced options and from there you can adjust the range of players able to accept your open invite.

fred
  4. 14 Feb '05 01:10
    o thankz i see it now... did they just make that option available? i never seen it before
  5. Standard member Freddie2008
    9 Edits
    14 Feb '05 16:12
    Originally posted by RahimK
    o thankz i see it now... did they just make that option available? i never seen it before
    no it's always been there!

fred
  6. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    14 Feb '05 22:53
    Originally posted by Freddie2004
    no it's always been there!

fred
    Actually I couldn't use it till I was a non-provisional when I first got here. Maybe that's why it wasn't appearing.
  7. 16 Feb '05 03:12
    ya me too..till i turned provisional...strange
  8. Standard member XanthosNZ
    Cancerous Bus Crash
    16 Feb '05 04:27
    Originally posted by RahimK
    ya me too..till i turned provisional...strange
    maybe it's an attempt to stop provisionally rated players playing only high rated players in a hope of a high rating (thanks to the way provisional ratings work).