ratings graphs

Standard memberToe
Help 28 Aug '03 14:16
  1. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    28 Aug '03 14:16
    Maybe this is a pixel-size induced bug, maybe not.

Has anyone else noticed that the ratings graph does not include your current rating? An 'out by one' error maybe is accessing the data?
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Aug '03 14:25
    Originally posted by Toe
    Maybe this is a pixel-size induced bug, maybe not.

Has anyone else noticed that the ratings graph does not include your current rating? An 'out by one' error maybe is accessing the data?
    Yours does, as does mine. It is listed above the graph... as well as coming up in a float box when you hover. Your browser acting up?

Phla-
  3. Joined
    10 Feb '03
    Moves
    28 Aug '03 17:00
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Yours does, as does mine. It is listed above the graph... as well as coming up in a float box when you hover. Your browser acting up?

Phla-
    browser seems fine, but how can I tell really?
    But not even yours is right for me: on opening your profile page Phlabibit it has "rating 1387" in the stats pannel, and "players rating 1369" in your graph area, which I'm sure would tally with your rating before the last result you had.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    28 Aug '03 18:27
    Originally posted by Toe
    browser seems fine, but how can I tell really?
    But not even yours is right for me: on opening your profile page Phlabibit it has "rating 1387" in the stats pannel, and "players rating 1369" in your graph area, which I'm sure would tally with your rating before the last result you had.
    Yes, graphs never seem to show the last game you finished... only after your next finifh will you see the last score.... Why? I don't know!!!!

Phla-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree