1. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 02:39
    Lets hear from these opponents then. Anybody sent them a message to see if they want to contribute to this discussion? I know a way in which we can be sure.

dukeballinhomie: It is my understanding (someone correct me if im wrong) that it is not possible for somebody to be logged in to two accounts on the same machine at the same time. Now, If this person is your friend and you arranged a match with them, then you will have no problem arranging to be online at the same time. Once the green dot is lit next to both of you, it should prove ur not a cheat.

Anyone have a prob with this?

RUSS, am i correct in this assumption??🙂¬~
  2. Standard memberOtis
    Lucky Patzer
    Ohio University
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 03:34
    dukeballinhomie and shaddowwolf are both subscribers. Who would subscribe 2 accounts just to cheat?
  3. Standard memberMarinkatomb
    wotagr8game
    tbc
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 04:14
    Exactly, besides, who cares, it's not as if his rating is 2100. The Clan is'nt exactly challenging the leader board either....

😴
  4. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 07:301 edit
    If this subject is going to be discussed further, it should be done in the general forum. There are several threads about this subject here, and it is not appropriate. Again, this kind of banter should be put in the general forum.
  5. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 08:53
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    If this subject is going to be discussed further, it should be done in the general forum. There are several threads about this subject here, and it is not appropriate. Again, this kind of banter should be put in the general forum.
    Actually, Chrismo shifted this thread here from the 'chess' forum

skeeter
  6. Standard memberOmnislash
    Digital Blasphemy
    Omnipresent
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 13:18
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Actually, Chrismo shifted this thread here from the 'chess' forum

skeeter
    Hmmm.......well, so sayeth the lords of RHP. So be it. 🙄
  7. DonationChris
    Site Admin
    Wimbledon
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 13:42
    Originally posted by Omnislash
    Hmmm.......well, so sayeth the lords of RHP. So be it. 🙄
    The thinking behind this was because the thread (or one of its related threads) started with a question along the lines of "What can be done about this?"
  8. Amsterdam
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 17:53
    Originally posted by marinakatomb
    Lets hear from these opponents then. Anybody sent them a message to see if they want to contribute to this discussion? I know a way in which we can be sure.

dukeballinhomie: It is my understanding (someone correct me if im wrong) that it is not possible for somebody to be logged in to two accounts on the same machine at the same time. Now, If this ...[text shortened]... ur not a cheat.

Anyone have a prob with this?

RUSS, am i correct in this assumption??🙂¬~
    Yes you can, you can have 4 accounts active at the same time, using the 4 different sites. (RHP, TFC, C@W and RHC)

But he's not a cheater, it's ridiculous to think that.

Olav
  9. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 20:53
    Originally posted by LivingLegend
    Yes you can, you can have 4 accounts active at the same time, using the 4 different sites. (RHP, TFC, C@W and RHC)

But he's not a cheater, it's ridiculous to think that.

Olav
    I have played him twice, I won both games. Does that make me a cheater ? He certainly is not a cheater.

mike
  10. Standard memberGatecrasher
    Whale watching
    33°36'S 26°53'E
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 21:16
    I think we've established that he's not guilty, and is not responsible for the actions of his clanmate. But still, it would be very nice if there was some minimum number of moves that must be played before a resignation can take place. 10 has been mentioned. I would suggest between 6-8 full moves. Up to this point the game must be either be played out or a check-mate must occur.

Sure, in the greater scheme of things, what happened in the games that skeeter highlighted is not that important. But everything that can be done to maintain the integrity of the rating system should be done.
  11. Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 21:42

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    19 Jan '04
    Moves
    08 Mar '04 22:46
    THANX EVERYONE FOR GETTIN MY BAC AND GETTIN RAVELLO OFF OF ME...ME AND SHADOWWOLF ARE BOTH ON NOW,,,SO AS YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IM NO CHEATER
  13. Florida
    Moves
    09 Mar '04 00:00
    This thread will now be closed until the Administrators check into these concerns. Please do not post any further on the subject.

Thanks,

Doug

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree