1. France, near Saumur
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 13:31
    I recently had two timeout "wins" but they don't seem to have been added to my profile nor to my ratings. The opponent didn't make any moves. Is that how it should work?
  2. Joined
    04 May '11
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 14:19
    If the opponent has made less than three moves, it's not counted as a game.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:281 edit
    Originally posted by Francopawn
    I recently had two timeout "wins" but they don't seem to have been added to my profile nor to my ratings. The opponent didn't make any moves. Is that how it should work?
    Game 10092681

is the one, the other is the rematch. Both are in your played games. Both are won by you and you advance to the next round in the tournament.

You don't get rating points as pointed out before. The wins are cumulated under "unrated" games. So you have 100 rated games finished and 102 games total.
  4. France, near Saumur
    Moves
    02 Jul '13 15:46
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    Game 10092681

is the one, the other is the rematch. Both are in your played games. Both are won by you and you advance to the next round in the tournament.

You don't get rating points as pointed out before. The wins are cumulated under "unrated" games. So you have 100 rated games finished and 102 games total.
    Thank you for the explanations and to Vartiovuori as well. You must have spent some time looking all that up. Many thanks.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree