1. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    05 Jul '04 20:42
    Is anyone else finding that the 'reminder' text doesn't disappear once a reminder is actioned? It only appears to be affecting my games within the 'The Big Timebank Challenge' tournament...
  2. UK
    Moves
    05 Jul '04 20:44
    I've not tried sending any reminders, but my guess would be that it's a perculiarity of the no timeout setting.
  3. Standard memberivangrice
    Deracinated
    Sydney
    Moves
    05 Jul '04 21:03
    But some games' reminders (in this tournament) worked OK...a mystery :-)
  4. Joined
    16 Mar '02
    Moves
    06 Jul '04 18:19
    Seems the reminder is linked to the game not the player. So if you are playing 2 games against the same player it is possible to send him two reminders. If this doesn't explain the problem then I haven't encountered it.
    Stale.
  5. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Jul '04 10:57
    I worked out what this is as it just happened to me. I am presuming that you are trying to send a reminder to somebody who is in the Big Time Bank Challenge Tournament when you click "remind" it doesn't disappear, this is probably because there is no timeout period soon as you remind them they have timed out immediately again as far as the system is concerned. I am sure Russ will confirm that this is the case.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree