renew

Standard memberlionel
Help 18 Oct '03 00:06
  1. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    18 Oct '03 00:06
    My subscription is about to run out. How do I renew, I love this site.
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Oct '03 02:401 edit
    Originally posted by lionel
    My subscription is about to run out. How do I renew, I love this site.
    simple...

Click anyones star that is a member... like you or I.

That brings you to the pay portion of the site. Have Visa or MasterCard on hand.

Simple!

Edit! They also take Amex and Discover... if you care. I don't!
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    18 Oct '03 18:251 edit
    If you are a subscriber who has previously used a CC to subscribe, then DO NOT re-subscribe. Your current subscription should be renewed automatically. (I think an email is sent before hand in case you wish to cancel - it is all handled by 2checkout, our online order processing company)

If anyone is up for renewal (the first of the renewals is approaching any day now), then can someone message me offline and send me an example of the message they received. Thanks.

-Russ
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    18 Oct '03 21:42
    Originally posted by Russ
    If you are a subscriber who has previously used a CC to subscribe, then DO NOT re-subscribe. Your current subscription should be renewed automatically. (I think an email is sent before hand in case you wish to cancel - it is all handled by 2checkout, our online order processing company)

If anyone is up for renewal (the first of the renewals is approaching ...[text shortened]... omeone message me offline and send me an example of the message they received. Thanks.

-Russ
    Thanx Russ! Interesting to know how it works.
  5. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    19 Oct '03 06:02
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Thanx Russ! Interesting to know how it works.
    yes, thanks! 🙂
    th
  6. Red Hot Rebels Clan
    Moves
    28 Oct '03 22:21
    Thank you very much. Can you tell me the last four digits of the credit card I used to make sure the money is there. I'm not a rich person, but I believe I can afford $15. Lionel😴
  7. Joined
    08 Mar '03
    Moves
    29 Oct '03 23:43
    This has probably been asked/answered many times...

Can you pay without using a credit card e.g. via paypal or even cheque (I live in UK). I hate using credit cards (limit use to paypal) and wouldn't mind paying a premium for being able to pay by another method?

I also often cycle my cards, so any automatic subscription at the end of the year would cause some troubles.

Any chance?
  8. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    30 Oct '03 00:00
    Originally posted by Lazaraus
    This has probably been asked/answered many times...

Can you pay without using a credit card e.g. via paypal or even cheque (I live in UK). I hate using credit cards (limit use to paypal) and wouldn't mind paying a premium for being able to pay by another method?

I also often cycle my cards, so any automatic subscription at the end of the year would cause some troubles.

Any chance?
    Just send a private message to Russ. He can furnish details.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree