1. Joined
    29 Aug '07
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 03:15
    I just started. Hey all

What happens if i resign a game before they move? I have 2 games where I don't think my opponents are very active
  2. Joined
    06 May '05
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 03:44
    Originally posted by hawkson
    I just started. Hey all

What happens if i resign a game before they move? I have 2 games where I don't think my opponents are very active
    If there are less than three moves, then you should be able to delete the game. On your my games page you should see a trash can under action I think.

If you resign, then I'm pretty sure it's just like resigning when it's one to mate. You lost.
  3. Joined
    31 Jan '07
    Moves
    31 Aug '07 06:40
    you'll be able to delete the game with pwnage101.

None of your opponents is anywhere near out of time, the default game time allows opponents to make one move every 3 days. If you wish to play faster you have several options:
    Play blitz - real-time chess, click on the link at the right of the screen under the"logout".
    Don't accept open invites unless they are 1 day timeout, 0 days timebank. Better still, set up open invites yourself with your preferred time controls - and it doesn't hurt to put in the "game name" field something like "fast game" or "5 moves per day".

This is mainly a Correspondence Chess website where it's a slightly different game from real-time chess. You can replay the game, try out different moves, look up chess books and databases (but not use chess engines such as Fritz); but to offset that each move can take quite a bit longer.

If you want to play frequent moves, the best idea is to pay the subscription, then you can have as much play as you like. 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree