Resources

Standard memberblingice
Help 13 May '06 06:34
  1. Joined
    08 Jun '05
    Moves
    13 May '06 06:34
    I play on some other correspondence sites as well (I shouldn't name them here 😉) that allow for the use of books, databases, and opening books. Are the same resources allowed here?
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    13 May '06 08:55
    Originally posted by blingice
    I play on some other correspondence sites as well (I shouldn't name them here 😉) that allow for the use of books, databases, and opening books. Are the same resources allowed here?
    Books, databases etc yes.

Engines, apparently not.

I've got my Honda CBR Fireblade ready to pluging, but 'til they change the rules it's just idling.

Read the FAQ for a full answer.
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    13 May '06 20:15
    Originally posted by blingice
    Here you are. Copied from the Terms of Service (TOS), which has a link at the bottom of the page.

3. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
    In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to :

(a) You will not create more than one account.

(b) You will not use chess engines, chess software, chess computers or consult any third party to assist you in any game. Chess books and databases can be consulted during play

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree