1. Joined
    01 Mar '11
    Moves
    01 Mar '11 15:20
    I got a Folio 100 tablet, but unfortunately it does not incorporate the Android Market Application. It is not possible to download even free apps without the AMA, ans so I cant download this interesting platform.
    Other important Android chess apps, like Genius, Droidfish or Chess for Android have already solved this important problem for many people, making possible to download them DIRECTLY from their webs.
    So it should be a wise action to do the same with Rival Chess 1.0 for Android.

Alex54
  2. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    02 Mar '11 15:21
    Originally posted by Alex54
    I got a Folio 100 tablet, but unfortunately it does not incorporate the Android Market Application. It is not possible to download even free apps without the AMA, ans so I cant download this interesting platform.
    Other important Android chess apps, like Genius, Droidfish or Chess for Android have already solved this important problem for many people, making ...[text shortened]... webs.
    So it should be a wise action to do the same with Rival Chess 1.0 for Android.

Alex54
    We will make the next major revision of Rival for Android available as an APK file for download from RivalChess.com and/or from the Rival pages here.

Although the engine is currently strong, client features are currently lacking, so we are in the process of adding features right now. I'll make sure the next build is available to you though.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    07 Mar '11 15:37
    If you can't use the Market Place, you can download the APK directly from here :

http://www.redhotpawn.com/rival/download/downloader.php?file=RivalChess-1-0-4.apk

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree