1. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 01:16
    As i am getting more and more games ive noticed it gets hard to remember where u moved last time if its been a couple days. This messes up your thoughts in each game and sometimes causes me to make some very stupid moves. Is it possible to not only showed where your opponent moved last but where you moved on you lasat turn.....possible in a blue color while where your opponent's is in green......please help...thanx
  2. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 02:49
    Originally posted by TDR1
    As i am getting more and more games ive noticed it gets hard to remember where u moved last time if its been a couple days. This messes up your thoughts in each game and sometimes causes me to make some very stupid moves. Is it possible to not only showed where your opponent moved last but where you moved on you lasat turn.....possible in a blue color while where your opponent's is in green......please help...thanx
    You should use your notes for each game... just little clues will help... you could even write your last move to remember if you think that helps.

Also, use the analyze game feature... back your game up and play it through til you remember what was going on. It helps!

P-
  3. Candelária, RS
    Moves
    19 Jan '04 03:11
    You don't need that. There's a link called "Game History", or something like that, that you can use to replay all the moves from the start. You also have the choice of using the "Analyze Board" to replay all moves and to plan your strategy. And, if you have a plan, and are afraid of forgetting it, you can take notes before making your move, clicking on "Notes"(*) and writing in the field that appears. These notes are invisible to your opponent.

The "Analyze Board" and the "Notes" options can be seen bellow the "Move" button. "Game History" is in a menu, just above the board of the game.

(*) I'm not sure this is the name, all my games are in "Opponent Move", and I have no screenshot to look at.
  4. Joined
    19 Oct '03
    Moves
    21 Jan '04 23:09
    thanks so much

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree