1. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 02:31
    Russ,
    Exactly how many people are you allowed in your buddy list ?

Admittedly I have quite a few players in mine and i am not allowed to add more players. However, I can not find any indication of how many players I have to remove before adding more?

-mike
  2. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 02:49
    Originally posted by trekkie
    Russ,
    Exactly how many people are you allowed in your buddy list ?

Admittedly I have quite a few players in mine and i am not allowed to add more players. However, I can not find any indication of how many players I have to remove before adding more?

-mike
    If the buddy list limit is constant, then presumably you would have to delete one existing buddy to add a new buddy.
  3. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 05:191 edit
    Originally posted by bbarr
    If the buddy list limit is constant, then presumably you would have to delete one existing buddy to add a new buddy.
    I KNOW THAT MUCH. 😠

Was that just a spam post on your part to get your posting rating up ?

Back, to my original question. What I am asking is how many do I need to eliminate ? If that is not clear enough for some people (Russ not included), what is the max. people you can have on your buddy list ?

I hope that clarifies my question for those who did not understand it the first time.

-mike
  4. Donationbbarr
    Chief Justice
    Center of Contention
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 05:41
    Originally posted by trekkie
    I KNOW THAT MUCH. 😠

Was that just a spam post on your part to get your posting rating up ?

Back, to my original question. What I am asking is how many do I need to eliminate ? If that is not clear enough for some people (Russ not included), what is the max. people you can have on your buddy list ?

I hope that clarifies my question for those who did not understand it the first time.

-mike
    Don't get your panties all in a bunch. I was just trying to help. Look, presumably you went to add a buddy and were informed that you were at your limit. Have you tried removing one buddy and then adding him/her back? If you are able to remove one buddy and then add him/her back then the maximum number of buddies is the amount you currently have. Since you reacted with such vitriol to my previous post, apparently you've already tried this, correct? So are you asking if the buddy list limit was implemented after you had already created your substantial list? Are you worried that you could have a whole slew of buddies over the limit.

By the way, I could care less about the poster's list, it is almost as ridiculous as the MAP of the month.
  5. Joined
    19 Aug '02
    Moves
    31 Mar '03 06:00
    Originally posted by bbarr
    Are you worried that you could have a whole slew of buddies over the limit.
    yes

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree