Moves
    28 May '04 14:00
    Set up a non members tournament
  2. Donationbelgianfreak
    stitching you up
    Moves
    28 May '04 15:08
    '...please'?

The problem with non-member tourneys is that there are many people who sign up to the site, try it and the leave. Obviosly these people are deluded as no one sane would stop visiting here, but they do exist.
    A tourney takes a long time to complete and the likely hood is that most matches would eb abandoned because or both players had left the site. I think th eidea is that someone who is serious enough to stick around for the 6 months+ a tourney takes is generally serious enough to subscibe.

Despite this I believe that there is a non-members tourney being trialed at the moment. Let's se how that one oges.
  3. SubscriberCroc
    Happy Snappies Clan!
    Everglades
    Moves
    28 May '04 15:12
    Originally posted by belgianfreak
    '...please'?

The problem with non-member tourneys is that there are many people who sign up to the site, try it and the leave. Obviosly these people are deluded as no one sane would stop visiting here, but they do exist.
    A tourney takes a long time to complete and the likely hood is that most matches would eb abandoned because or both play ...[text shortened]... ve that there is a non-members tourney being trialed at the moment. Let's se how that one oges.
    Well Recommended response.... 😀😀😀
  4. Joined
    23 Feb '03
    Moves
    28 May '04 16:48
    Originally posted by smoothpimp2005
    GET A STAR 😠
  5. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    28 May '04 17:26
    Originally posted by smoothpimp2005
    Let me say that tournaments are a lot of fun and well worth the price of a star. 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree