1. Joined
    28 Sep '06
    Moves
    03 Jun '13 17:30
    Hello,
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. I went to the apps and got the Red Hot Pawn app, which I had on my old HTC phone.

Everytime I try to log in using the app I get the following error:
    "Authentication failed -- please try again"

I have no problem going in through a regular browswer, but want to be able to use the app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

gilaadm
  2. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    06 Jun '13 09:11
    Originally posted by gilaadm
    Hello,
    I just got a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. I went to the apps and got the Red Hot Pawn app, which I had on my old HTC phone.

Everytime I try to log in using the app I get the following error:
    "Authentication failed -- please try again"

I have no problem going in through a regular browswer, but want to be able to use the app.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

gilaadm
    This reply could be neither use nor ornament, but I offer it in case the issue is still not resolved;
    I believe 'Authentication failed' is merely a connection issue, perhaps 'details held' within an app have now changed, but for all the potential 'messing around', I can only suggest that you offload the old and install the new...
    I'm no great fan of playing chess on a mobile, but when I have no option due to net availability, I use an iphone... I'm unsure as to whether the app below is truly dedicated for android use, but I know it does work. Mine is from 2011, perhaps it's been updated since...anyway, try this 🙂 :

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netadapt.redhotpawn&hl=en
  3. Joined
    28 Sep '06
    Moves
    08 Jun '13 05:06
    Thanks. i've been able to just use the browser, so i'm not going to bother anymore with the app.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree