Help 13 Nov '12 20:30
  1. Vancouver Area
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 20:31
    Has anyone else received this scam mail from "Nenny"

Date Nov 12 2012 17:10
    Subject Hello

Greetings.

How are you? I hope you are fine. I am sorry to have contacted you without prior notice, though this is a matter of utmost importance. I contacted you out of divine intervention and with the hope of getting your urgent attention. I need to discuss with you on my proposed project in your country. My name is Mrs. Anne Allcutt. I have a charity project plans that is dear to my heart which I wish to achieve through you to help the motherless babies home and widows in all part of the world. My family was blessed with fortune, unfortunately we are childless and since the death of my husband I have been left with these fortunes that I now decided to donate for charity work because I have been diagonized with Breast and Blood disease which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.

I have been touched to donate from what I have according to the wishes and desires of my heart.

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Anne Allcutt.
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    13 Nov '12 22:281 edit
    We get occasional visits from these crooks with their pathetic 419 (advance fee fraud) scams. The appropriate response is to send feedback, quoting the user ID and exact name.
  3. Vancouver Area
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 00:25
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    We get occasional visits from these crooks with their pathetic 419 (advance fee fraud) scams. The appropriate response is to send feedback, quoting the user ID and exact name.
    Posted by "Nenny." No User ID, no games played. This is the 3rd time I've received one of these.
  4. New Braunfels, Texas
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 14:14
    "Find Player" shows no player, Nenny. Everyone signed up here has a user id, I believe.
  5. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 18:16
    If they've never moved, I don't think you can find them through "find player". If they only joined because they think we're dumb enough to fall for their scam, they've probably no intention of moving. As Kewpie said, best send feedback using the link at the bottom of the page.
  6. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 22:111 edit
    It would be useful to have a name/number search for our use, wouldn't it?

And to golddog: if you heard from Nenny in a PM, go to your MyMessages page and hover on the word Nenny in the list. That will show you a userID.
  7. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    15 Nov '12 22:22
    I must admit to being flummoxed previously when searching for various 'offending' screen names here..whether the account had 'never moved' or merely only ever been utilised over at 'Blitz', I've always EVENTUALLY found them. Not on this occasion, but give it time lol..
    However, I'm wondering if the site has already 'disposed' of the said 'Nenny', as all I could find was a much older account in the name of 'nenni'...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree