SCENARIO

Standard memberROOMS2004
Help 02 Oct '03 21:09
  1. St. John's
    Moves
    02 Oct '03 21:09
    I'm matched in a tournamnet against a player I've played before (happens to all of us many times of course). I'd like to see how I did against this person so I check My Performance list and see we split our 4 games. Very good so far. I'd like to see the openings involved and how I played white versus black so I go to my Archives and again I see the magician (Russ) has all the info I need at my finger tips.

The Archives appear to be listed in order of last finished or at least in order of when they were archived ???

But with a gazillion games in the archives is there a way to do a search and find of a particular player ?? Or is there another screen where I could access historical info for a previous opponent??

2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    02 Oct '03 21:391 edit
    I haven't tried this, but I think if you go to public games, you can do a search by adding the username of both players.

I'll go try it myself and see what happens.
    <edit> OK, that worked fine. I checked one person I have completed eight games with, some as black and some as white. I entered his username and mine, and all eight games came up. From there you should be able to look at each game, then use the browser 'back' button to get back to the main list.

Hope that helps. 🙂

Marc
  3. St. John's
    Moves
    03 Oct '03 17:16
    thanks Marc.....I'll give it a try

Frank

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree