Search forum by title

Search forum by title

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A

Moves
26 Nov 08

Is it possible to search for a certain forum by title; for example I would like to read any discussions about the c3 sicilian and i can only search fotums by author and that doesn't help me at all ?

ook

hirsute rooster

Moves
26 Nov 08

Originally posted by Avramia
Is it possible to search for a certain forum by title; for example I would like to read any discussions about the c3 sicilian and i can only search fotums by author and that doesn't help me at all ?
Follow the search forums link and you'll see a Google search link there that searches all of redhotpawn (if you use another variant of the site like timeforchess or chessatwork you might find yourself logged out on following the search results - changing the urls returnd to your flavour of the site fixes this though).

You can't limit the search to just forum titles but it's better than trying to guess who might be talking about a given opening.

The more specific you make the search the better results you'll get.

DS

Moves
26 Nov 08
5 edits

I find if you put the forum name first [eg. General:] and then your keywords, it helps.

So, you could try: Only Chess: Sicilian in the above mentioned google search.