Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    13 Mar '04 20:55
    Um..when searching by 'country of origin' how does one move off the first page? There doesn't appear to be anyplace in the add string to edit the command?

skeeter
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    13 Mar '04 22:42
    ..and in a similar vein? how does one progress to page 2,3 etc in the 'my tourneys' lists?

skeeter
  3. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    13 Mar '04 22:44
    hope you don't mind me asking...i am new to this...how do i search by country of origin?
  4. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    13 Mar '04 22:51 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by purclecow
    hope you don't mind me asking...i am new to this...how do i search by country of origin?
    left click on 'find player' icon , check the 'from my country' box and hit search. But you only get the first twenty at this stage?

skeeter
  5. Standard member purclecow
    MMMMM Penguin Pie
    13 Mar '04 23:06
    thankyou...much appreciated
  6. 14 Mar '04 02:18
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Um..when searching by 'country of origin' how does one move off the first page? There doesn't appear to be anyplace in the add string to edit the command?

skeeter
    i was wondering this 2
  7. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    16 Mar '04 07:30

skeeter
    no response from admin so....bump
  8. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    16 Mar '04 07:30
    ..and in a similar vein? how does one progress to page 2,3 etc in the 'my tourneys' lists?

skeeter
    ditto so...bump
  9. 16 Mar '04 07:48
    bump
  10. Subscriber Russ
    RHP Code Monkey
    16 Mar '04 09:16
    lol! The find player page has always been limited to one page. As soon as I added the country filter I guessed people would chase me for some further paging.

So, at the moment, you can't, but I can add it.

-Russ
  11. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    16 Mar '04 12:07
    Originally posted by Russ
    lol! The find player page has always been limited to one page. As soon as I added the country filter I guessed people would chase me for some further paging.

So, at the moment, you can't, but I can add it.

-Russ
    Thanks heaps Russ. Much apprec.

BR's skeeter
  12. 17 Mar '04 01:08
    I think google has indexed this whole site, so It should be possible to search all of the forum posts, I think. I just did it once and it worked 😀

Try this in the search form at google:

site:www.redhotpawn.com your keyword

or use this URL

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=+site:www.redhotpawn.com+your keyword
  13. 17 Mar '04 01:09
    sorry, I put that in the wrong thread