1. Joined
    17 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 21:02
    How does one see more than the Top-30 listed when selecting "Find Player" ?
  2. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 21:15
    Those 30 are all newcomers to the site,you want Player Tables where everyone who is not provisional is listed from first to last .When you are no longer provisional and you go to this page ,scroll to bottom to see where you stand in pecking order.It is also a good way to find players around your own rating by clicking "view my reletive position"
  3. Joined
    17 Dec '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 21:22
    That will help when I'm not provisional
    However - now I can choose "Find Player" enter a range of ratings and get a list - and its not of just new players - but it is limited to the Top 30 found
    Many are not accepting challenges - so how does one see the rest of the list - say between 1400-1500 and not just the top 30

Thanks
  4. In your face
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 21:371 edit
    Originally posted by sirdad1
    That will help when I'm not provisional
    However - now I can choose "Find Player" enter a range of ratings and get a list - and its not of just new players - but it is limited to the Top 30 found
    Many are not accepting challenges - so h ...[text shortened]... the list - say between 1400-1500 and not just the top 30

Thanks
    You could try 'open invites'.That shows everyone who has opened an invite for a game and shows all the necessary criteria,including their rating and what type of game they would like.

edit
    Also you could try to narrow down the criteria you specify to try and pin point what you are looking for ie search for people ranged 1400 - 1410
    then 1410 - 1420. Sorry but that's all i can think of.
  5. Joined
    06 Feb '04
    Moves
    02 Apr '05 22:13
    Well you can keep clicking at the bottom of Player Tables page till you get too the rating range your looking for but that could take awhile(been there did that)or you are only 4 games away from losing the p.
    Up to you! 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree