Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Help Forum

Help Forum

1. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    15 Feb '04 06:58
    I think it makes sense to show whether I am using TB or not or how much times is left in this game when i am just trying to move in this game.
    show just a little watch next to the in check (or whatever) and say how much time is left for this move.
    th
  2. Standard member skeeter
    515 + 30 days
    15 Feb '04 08:03
    Originally posted by thire
    I think it makes sense to show whether I am using TB or not or how much times is left in this game when i am just trying to move in this game.
    show just a little watch next to the in check (or whatever) and say how much time is left for this move.
    th
    I support this. With the introduction of TB and all the other various T/O parameters it's now becoming a serious exercise to manage ones games.
    I missed a T/O cut off ( sleeping really affects one's ability to play ) and with no reminder Godzilla pounced. It's not a criticism and given the same opportunity and the offer of 55 rating points I would have probably done the same.
    It would appear that the 'last move' date/time entry is now superfluous. Better would be to indicate the remaining time to the T/O and / or timebank deductions with perhaps the same 24 hour precursor for both applications available in asc/desc options as B4.
    Too much to fly? What others think? Thire??

BR's as always - the skeeter
  3. Standard member flexmore
    Quack Quack Quack !
    15 Feb '04 08:45
    i think time until i lose the game by timeout is important.
    time until i eat my timebank is next most important.

these seem to form two different orderings of MyGames, perhaps there could eventually be an optional choice here.

stil only one loss on timeout
  4. Standard member thire
    Xebite
    15 Feb '04 10:03
    I think all this is really important and there could be done a lot of things (alternative game ordering, showing all kinds of time that rest, ...).
    I am very curious what will come up next, perhaps Russ and Chris will introduce one day a calendar feature (Russ stated this once ) and give us a cool tool!
    th
  5. Standard member gotti2000
    The winemaker
    15 Feb '04 10:42
    Originally posted by thire
    I am very curious what will come up next, perhaps Russ and Chris will introduce one day a calendar feature (Russ stated this once ) and give us a cool tool!...
    th
    Yeah, with an export feature to Outlook or Notes, so I can organize all my meetings around the RHP moves.

Just kidding...

Gotti