1. Joined
    24 Nov '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 15:23
    I am in the queue as next opponent in the Siege Blue 21/7 bd (mazattack v desertdevil).
    In the current game white has played 1 move and both players' timebanks have fully depleted.
    Black last moved 80 days ago and he has left a note on his profile saying he has left RHP.
    White only has 2 games in progress and has not moved for 30 days.
    Neither has a Vacation set.
    Is there any way that this Board can be freed up to allow me to play someone else?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
    Invader.
  2. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 15:27
    Your best chance of getting it resolved would be to send feedback with details. The feedback link is at the bottom of the page.
  3. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 18:29
    Originally posted by InvaderOfRome
    I am in the queue as next opponent in the Siege Blue 21/7 bd (mazattack v desertdevil).
    In the current game white has played 1 move and both players' timebanks have fully depleted.
    Black last moved 80 days ago and he has left a note on his profile saying he has left RHP.
    White only has 2 games in progress and has not moved for 30 days.
    Neither has ...[text shortened]... eed up to allow me to play someone else?

Thank you in advance for your assistance,
    Invader.
    RHP clears up these games every two or three months. You might get them to hurry it up by sending feedback as the post above suggested.
  4. Joined
    24 Nov '09
    Moves
    25 Feb '11 21:14
    Thanks for your replies. I'll go for that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree