Sieges

Standard membergameover9
Help 17 Dec '04 15:50
  1. Standard membergameover9
    11 games waiting
    far from u I hope
    Moves
    17 Dec '04 15:50
    Would somebody please tell me how sieges work? I haven't played in one and I really don't want to join one and not enjoy it because I have enough games anyway. Are you actually playing chess? Are there more than one person playing one color?

thanks
  2. Standard memberExy
    Damn fine Clan!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Dec '04 16:06
    They are just normal games of chess. The idea is that winner stays on the board and plays the next one in the queue, that's all there is to it really.
  3. Standard membermateulose
    Look, it's a title!
    Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Dec '04 17:06
    It's kinda like that "conquer the world" feature they had on RA2 a long while back...

Basicly, a chess player controls a "territory", in this case, a board, and a list of ppl then challenge him/her. He takes turns facing them in the queue. The one controling presently is the "defender", and he plays black, the attacker, plays white. If the defender wins, he keeps the board/territory, if the attacker wins, he conquests that territory and faces the next one on the queue, in the next game, he will be the defender.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree