Site Idea

Standard memberNightWeaver
Help 15 May '03 18:02
  1. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:02
    Ok i know there are plenty of different chess sites where you can play chess in a single game instead of over a longer period of time, and this may have been suggested but what about an option when you are starting a new game t have the option to play in one sitting. cause sometimes i come on and would really like to play a whole game instead of just a couple of moves. i understand that there are other sites that cater for this but i like this site and allthough i have just joined i am starting to like the people on this site
  2. Steelers Country
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:33
    Originally posted by NightWeaver
    Ok i know there are plenty of different chess sites where you can play chess in a single game instead of over a longer period of time, and this may have been suggested but what about an option when you are starting a new game t have the option to play in one sitting. cause sometimes i come on and would really like to play a whole game instead of just a c ...[text shortened]... i like this site and allthough i have just joined i am starting to like the people on this site
    There is work in progress on RHP Live, if you read some of the stuff in that forum then you can find out about it
  3. Joined
    10 Apr '03
    Moves
    15 May '03 18:45
    thnx i didnt think of that ....doh !! 😛

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree