Site polls

Standard memberT1000
Help 06 Aug '04 21:28
  1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    06 Aug '04 21:281 edit
    Been asked previously, 'bout time to drag this bad boy back to the table. Any chance of being able to start a thread containing a poll? I've seen other message boards with this facility. Failing that, perhaps, Russ, you could either start a thread or have a page somewhere for polls and users would request a new poll every now and again.

There could be two polls, one for such weighty issues as: "as part of the next site update: would you like to see a) clan league, b) easier navigation, c) more ratings-banded tournaments, d) a pictures page of users who have submitted their photos(!!), e) none of the above, the site is perfect as is" and another poll for the more piffling of matters, such as "Who would you vote for in the next US election a) Bush, b) Kerry, c) don't care".

How about it chief? Anyone else think it would be good to have?
  2. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    06 Aug '04 21:52
    Originally posted by T1000
    Been asked previously, 'bout time to drag this bad boy back to the table. Any chance of being able to start a thread containing a poll? I've seen other message boards with this facility. Failing that, perhaps, Russ, you could either start a thread or have a page somewhere for polls and users would request a new poll every now and again.

There could be two ...[text shortened]... , b) Kerry, c) don't care".

How about it chief? Anyone else think it would be good to have?
    You forgot the most important poll:
    Do you guys want automatic timeouts in every kind of game? (not only tournaments)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree