1. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 18:34
    The smiley faces on finished up clan challenges that tell if a clan match was won, lost, or a draw have disappeared for me and replaced with 1, 0, or 1/2. Is anyone else having this problem?. And are the smiley faces comming back soon? I hope so.
  2. SubscriberMctayto
    Highlander
    Planet Earth
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 18:47
    Originally posted by KingDavid403
    The smiley faces on finished up clan challenges that tell if a clan match was won, lost, or a draw have disappeared for me and replaced with 1, 0, or 1/2. Is anyone else having this problem?. And are the smiley faces comming back soon? I hope so.
    You must be the only person that preferred the smiles, this is much easier to denote the winner
  3. The sky
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 18:531 edit
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You must be the only person that preferred the smiles, this is much easier to denote the winner
    I didn't find the smileys any more difficult, but I am fine with both. The colours are truly ugly, though.

Edit: Apparently this is just a "short(ish) time solution": Thread 104793
  4. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 18:59
    Originally posted by Mctayto
    You must be the only person that preferred the smiles, Oh well, I guess I like things simple.

KISS, Keep It Simple Stupid.

this is much easier to denote the winner I completely disagree.
  5. Standard memberKingDavid403
    King David
    Planet Earth.
    Moves
    08 Dec '08 19:03
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    I didn't find the smileys any more difficult, but I am fine with both. The colours are truly ugly, though.

Edit: Apparently this is just a "short(ish) time solution": Thread 104793
    Thanks for the thread link, I couldn't find it anywhere. At least I know whats up. Thanks again.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree