1. Joined
    26 Jul '09
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 09:08
    i dunno why it just hasn't timed me out- but for the last day or two I have been unable to get into the blitz site. every time i would try- it'd say rejected and to close whatever other browser i was using to run the blitz site. okay, so i closed and logged out of my phone and the desktop browser but still no dice. i've not been a-tinkering at the firewall, so the port should be alright (right?) So to test my theory (and i know you're not supposed to) i registered as a new player, logged right into the blitz site only to find viola- there i was! just sitting in the lobby for days now. umm.... whatdoIdo?
  2. Standard memberJohn of Reading
    Scotch addict
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 17:33
    Originally posted by Cman707
    only to find viola
    I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but I'm glad you found a viola.
  3. Standard memberMariska Angela
    Nyuszi, golyó!
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 21:39
    i dunno why it just hasn't timed me out- but for the last day or two I have been unable to get into the blitz site. every time i would try- it'd say rejected and to close whatever other browser i was using to run the blitz site. okay, so i closed and logged out of my phone and the desktop browser but still no dice. i've not been a-tinkering at the firewall ...[text shortened]... only to find viola- there i was! just sitting in the lobby for days now. umm.... whatdoIdo?
    Sit tight 🙂
  4. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    30 Nov '09 23:00
    i dunno why it just hasn't timed me out- but for the last day or two I have been unable to get into the blitz site. every time i would try- it'd say rejected and to close whatever other browser i was using to run the blitz site. okay, so i closed and logged out of my phone and the desktop browser but still no dice. i've not been a-tinkering at the firewall ...[text shortened]... only to find viola- there i was! just sitting in the lobby for days now. umm.... whatdoIdo?
    How about clicking the "Send Feedback" link at the bottom of this page?
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    01 Dec '09 00:47
    I had this problem, logged out, went to another computer and logged in to a different RHP site from the one I regularly use. Then it was quite happy to let me in. That meant my computer was the one with the problem, so I wiped its cache clean and things started working again. Don't know if that process will work for you, but it doesn't hurt to try.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree