1. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    03 Nov '03 17:271 edit
    It may well be that this feature still exists and I have forgotten how to do it. I remember being able to go into my archives and bringing up all my past opponents separately, and being able to view my win-loss-draw record with them. I found this to be quite a nice feature here. Have I forgotten how to bring this up or has it been removed? If it has been removed is there a chance it or something similar to it will ever be installed?
  2. Standard memberskeeter
    515 + 30 days
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Nov '03 21:11
    Originally posted by Bobla45
    It may well be that this feature still exists and I have forgotten how to do it. I remember being able to go into my archives and bringing up all my past opponents separately, and being able to view my win-loss-draw record with them. I found this to be quite a nice feature here. Have I forgotten how to bring this up or has it been removed? If it has been removed is there a chance it or something similar to it will ever be installed?
    Select 'My Home' (Red task bar at the top) Select 'My Home' from the drop down
    Wait for page change
    select ' My Performance' ( Blue task bar) and presto !
    skeeter
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '02
    Moves
    04 Nov '03 05:41
    Originally posted by skeeter
    Select 'My Home' (Red task bar at the top) Select 'My Home' from the drop down
    Wait for page change
    select ' My Performance' ( Blue task bar) and presto !
    skeeter
    Thanks skeeter, thats what I wanted!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree