1. Joined
    07 Feb '07
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 20:32
    I can sort my games from least to most time available for the next move. I'd like my games to automatically come up in this order. So, when I finish my move with one game the next game to appear would be the game, of the ones where it is my turn, with the least time available.

Right now I go back out to my entire list of games and then "hand pick" the one to work on next.

Is it possible to have the default play sort come up as I've described, and I'm just ignorant about it?

Thanks
  2. hirsute rooster
    Moves
    19 Jan '08 23:46
    Originally posted by jkmelancon
    I can sort my games from least to most time available for the next move. I'd like my games to automatically come up in this order. So, when I finish my move with one game the next game to appear would be the game, of the ones where it is my turn, with the least time available.

Right now I go back out to my entire list of games and then "hand pick" ...[text shortened]... the default play sort come up as I've described, and I'm just ignorant about it?

Thanks
    As far as I know, there is no way to influence the 'next game' (if that's what you choose as an after move preference).

This is one for 'site ideas' I think.

There should be ways to say what determines the 'next game' - by timebank, by timeout, by last move, tournament / league / clan / rated etc.

I use firefox and open up all my waiting games in different tabs in the order I want to play them. I keep a low game threshold though (usually less than 10 active games) - not an ideal solution for everyone. I also sort them into folders - but I don't think the site recognises that you're playing games from a particular folder when it selects the 'next' game.
  3. Standard memberLukerik
    Stick your hands up
    Your bum
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 01:12
    Different tabs for different games. Never occurred to me. Thanks Mr O. Might try that as I do sometimes flick between several games before deciding.
  4. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 12:02
    in the top right, on the red line you see a ''0 games waiting'' link:
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/core/gameserve.php
    (the number may be different depending on how many games u have available ofcourse)
    Im not sure but i guess it takes you to the game with the least time available.
  5. SubscriberC J Horse
    A stable personality
    Near my hay.
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 18:47
    Once you've made your move in a game, click on "go to next waiting game". It will take you to the one where you have the least time available.
  6. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 21:24
    Originally posted by C J Horse
    Once you've made your move in a game, click on "go to next waiting game". It will take you to the one where you have the least time available.
    No. It will take you to the game with the longest amount of time lapsed since you last moved. This is not the same as the least time available.
  7. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    20 Jan '08 23:39
    Originally posted by rhb
    No. It will take you to the game with the longest amount of time lapsed since you last moved. This is not the same as the least time available.
    thats what i was wondering about, if u say so i belive its like that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree