Spamming

Standard memberNTMID8
Help 03 May '11 01:18
  1. Joined
    10 Jun '10
    Moves
    03 May '11 01:182 edits
    Hey all,

This is my first post so im unsure if this is the correct place however i received a PM today from member "mellettebai" i notice they only joined on 2nd May 2011 and they sent me the following PM:

Hello
    My name is miss Mellette.i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know more about you,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so that i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address (xxxxxxxx) .i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please send me mail to my e mail address.
    Please rpely me with my email address here
    (xxxxxxx)

Sounds just like the Nigerian scam, so just a warning to all, unsure if the moderators can delete there account?

Just a heads up

Cheers

Admin edit : removed email address
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 May '11 02:27
    This person bobs up here regularly, she was last Sylvia11 or somesuch. Please send feedback and the person will be promptly banned from the site.
  3. SubscriberRuss
    RHP Code Monkey
    RHP HQ
    Moves
    03 May '11 12:59
    Yes, please delete these messages. We will conduct a clear up later today.

About 20+ accounts were removed spamming this message yesterday.

They should be prevented now from creating more accounts. (Apologies to any RHP users in Senegal, blame your fellow countrymen for ruining it for you)
  4. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 May '11 15:051 edit
    Sadly I can see only one long time ( 5yrs ) user from Senegal, he has four ongoing games. The spammers will overcome the block easily and he ( User 298911 ) will suffer...such is life I guess 🙁
    EDIT: Glad to see that user does have a sense of humour, he may require it when he returns to his pc... 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree