stars

Standard memberCockneyCowboy
Help 25 Feb '06 13:29
  1. Joined
    25 Oct '03
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 13:29
    some players have red stars that turn by there names while i,ve got the normal gold star.Well i want a red one that turns otherwise mummy,s little soldier will sulk! please explain? :'(:'(:'(and now i can,t insert a crying smiley now i am going to sulk!
  2. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 13:35
    Originally posted by CockneyCowboy
    some players have red stars that turn by there names while i,ve got the normal gold star.Well i want a red one that turns otherwise mummy,s little soldier will sulk! please explain? :'(:'(:'(and now i can,t insert a crying smiley now i am going to sulk!
    Move
  3. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 13:40
    Originally posted by CockneyCowboy
    It's explained in the "What do all the colored stars mean?" section of the FAQ. On the navigation bar at the top, Click Help >> FAQ.
  4. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    25 Feb '06 15:03
    Just some 96.000 moves to go. Amost there...!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree