1. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 18:18
    What is this? Who is in this list and how do you rate?
    I'd guess that no.1 is the one who joined RHP the most recent. But I konw this is now the case...
    And is there any possibility of finding out the rank of a player who is not in the first 20 and not dirctly before or after me. (the players before and after me can help me find apropriate opponents, but there are just two suggestions...)
  2. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    24 Jan '03 20:37
    Originally posted by thire
    What is this? Who is in this list and how do you rate?
    I'd guess that no.1 is the one who joined RHP the most recent. But I konw this is now the case...
    And is there any possibility of finding out the rank of a player who is not in the first 20 and not dirctly before or after me. (the players before and after me can help me find apropriate opponents, but there are just two suggestions...)
    The recent player list shows who has made a move recently. There is no permanent no.1, it changes each time someone else makes a move.

If you are looking for opponents in a specific rating rang, go to "Find Player", enter your desired parameters and do a search. It will turn up all players within that range.
  3. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    25 Jan '03 14:39
    Thanks!!🙂
  4. Standard memberthire
    Xebite
    in front of you
    Moves
    05 Feb '03 10:48
    an extra column "average moves per day" in the MAP (moth and absolute) would be nice! 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree