Status

Standard memberGoddess99
Help 25 May '03 13:49
  1. Joined
    23 May '03
    Moves
    25 May '03 13:49
    What about an online/offline status? So we would know if an opponent is online or offline and we could expect their move in a short enough time.
  2. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    25 May '03 15:09
    Originally posted by Goddess99
    What about an online/offline status? So we would know if an opponent is online or offline and we could expect their move in a short enough time.
    Hmm,let's say you're playing with a T/O of 7 days,you moved 2 days ago and now you see your opponent is online.He/she will still have 5 days to move!Being online doesn't mean he/she will make a move.Of course,if not online,they won't move🙂I'm not sure it would make a big difference.But I will support your idea anyway😏
    Russ,give us an online/offline status,please,thanks.😵
  3. Subscribermwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Moves
    25 May '03 15:15
    Another thing to consider....
    Some people never 'log out'. They stay logged on at all times, even when they're away from their computer.

regards, Marc
  4. Standard memberSirLoseALot
    Shut Gorohoviy!
    Moves
    25 May '03 15:27
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Another thing to consider....
    Some people never 'log out'. They stay logged on at all times, even when they're away from their computer.

regards, Marc
    Yep,another good point🙄
  5. Steelers Country
    Moves
    25 May '03 16:10
    Originally posted by SirLoseALot
    Hmm,let's say you're playing with a T/O of 7 days,you moved 2 days ago and now you see your opponent is online.He/she will still have 5 days to move!Being online doesn't mean he/she will make a move.Of course,if not online,they won't move🙂I'm not sure it would make a big difference.But I will support your idea anyway😏
    Russ,give us an online/offline status,please,thanks.😵
    I think a good way to have something like this is for Russ to make somthing to see if your oppnent is online by seeing if they made a move in thee last 15 minutes (more or less)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree