Staying

Staying "logged in"

Help

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
10 Feb 16

Eveytime i start google chrome i have to fill in my pasword. Isn't it possible to stay "logged in"?

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
11 Feb 16

Originally posted by Mon
Eveytime i start google chrome i have to fill in my pasword. Isn't it possible to stay "logged in"?
Yes it is. But if your cookies are being cleaned up after every session, this will not be possible.

Are you using incognito mode?

Moves
06 Mar 16

On a related problem I stay logged in on chrome but my phone app keeps logging me out, this is a recent problem , its been fine until a few days ago. When I log in I then find that I have to reset all my settings it is as though I am using the platform for the first time. I have checked I am using multiple log in. Any advice please. It's getting rather annoying to keep logging on and resetting before I can move. I use my phone frequently though the day.

RHP Code Monkey

RHP HQ

Moves
06 Mar 16

Originally posted by adalia bipunctata
On a related problem I stay logged in on chrome but my phone app keeps logging me out, this is a recent problem , its been fine until a few days ago. When I log in I then find that I have to reset all my settings it is as though I am using the platform for the first time. I have checked I am using multiple log in. Any advice please. It's getting r ...[text shortened]... ng to keep logging on and resetting before I can move. I use my phone frequently though the day.
If you are using an iPhone/iPad, please check that you are not using the site in "Private" mode.

This also will clear up all cookies at the end of the session, requiring a log in on every visit.

Details here :

https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT203036

Moves
07 Mar 16

Thanks Russ.
I didn't realise that's what the private setting did, I am a bit of a novice with my iphone. Problem solved.