1. Joined
    09 Nov '02
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 11:26
    The strange behaviour problem is most likely my machine, but I'm not sure how to fix the problem. If I click the top pulldown menu (My Home, My Settings, etc) I get an access denied message "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /mygames/ on this server." The menu appears, but for some reason it automatically takes me to /mygames/ or perhaps /core/ depending on which option i choose. I don't really understand. I'm assuming that I've randomly picked up some addition to IE7, but I don't know how to track down the problem and eliminate it. anyone with any experience with these sort of things?

The second is even more bizarre and regards my subscription. The recurring payment of my subscription failed due to the credit card expiring, but despite actions to correct this with a current credit card I keep getting the same, original email from 2checkout saying my subscription has failed. it seems to recur each week. I would use the help to send an email direct to Russ, but thanks to my navigation bug I can't access the pulldown menu... ๐Ÿ™

please help.
    r
  2. Joined
    22 Aug '05
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 12:05
    Originally posted by thundyr
    The strange behaviour problem is most likely my machine, but I'm not sure how to fix the problem. If I click the top pulldown menu (My Home, My Settings, etc) I get an access denied message "Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /mygames/ on this server." The menu appears, but for some reason it automatically takes me to /mygames/ or perhaps /core ...[text shortened]... thanks to my navigation bug I can't access the pulldown menu... ๐Ÿ™

please help.
    r
    Can you access the 'send feedback' link at the bottom of this page?
  3. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateโ„ข
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    27 Jun '07 12:07
    Originally posted by thundyr
    You don't have permission to access /mygames/ on this server." The menu appears, but for some reason it automatically takes me to /mygames/ or perhaps /core ...[text shortened]... thanks to my navigation bug I can't access the pulldown menu... ๐Ÿ™

please help.
    r
    Try clearing your cache and cookies:

Tools > Internet Options - 'Delete Files' and 'Delete Cookies'

As for contacting Russ about the sub, just use the Send Feedback link at the bottom of the page.
  4. Joined
    09 Nov '02
    Moves
    28 Jun '07 02:38
    Thanks for the feedback guys. I used the send feedback form so my subscription issue should be resolved shortly.

However clearing my cache and cookies did not stop me from having bizarre behaviour with IE. I definitely seem to have something running in the background - sometimes the mouse cursor changes to a 'no entry' sign for no apparent reason, and at other times it seems to select the tab i'm viewing and give me a mouse icon that resembles the tab itself. However I've checked in the active-x controls section of IE as well as running a spyware killer, but nothing gets rid of this. If this is normal IE behaviour, then I really don't understand why the menu no longer works for me - when I click 'forums' on that menu is get 'forbidden. you don''t have access to /maygames/ on this server.' whcih doesn't even seem relevant to where i clicked.

r

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree