1. UK
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 08:27
    Hi there,

I have a vacation period booked for the end of this month and the beginning of November but my subscription has just expired.

Will my vacation still take effect at this time or will it not start since I am now a non-sub.

if I go to the My Vacation Settings page it still shows as booked ( and will obviously not allow me to book any more) and I'm really hoping that it will still kick in since it was booked in advance.

Does anyone know what till happen for sure, or have experience of this themselves?

I do intend on resubbing, but not until I am back from that vacation.

The Baron
  2. Los Angeles
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 09:40
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    Hi there,

I have a vacation period booked for the end of this month and the beginning of November but my subscription has just expired.

Will my vacation still take effect at this time or will it not start since I am now a non-sub.

if I go to the My Vacation Settings page it still shows as booked ( and will obviously not allow me to book ...[text shortened]... emselves?

I do intend on resubbing, but not until I am back from that vacation.

The Baron
    It would make life simple is you just paid now.😀
  3. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 11:06
    I don't think that you can take the vacation beyond the expiration of your subscription.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 12:19
    A lot of bother to save $4.
  5. UK
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 14:49
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    A lot of bother to save $4.
    A lot of bother..? I'm only asking what's going to happen..
  6. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    19 Oct '11 16:15
    Originally posted by BaronVonChickenpants
    A lot of bother..? I'm only asking what's going to happen..
    NO, all holiday flag time is lost once your subscription ends ( have you ever seen a flag out on a non sub ? )..you'd get that flag time back the moment you resubscribed however.
  7. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Nov '11 14:55
    Originally posted by RevRSleeker
    NO, all holiday flag time is lost once your subscription ends ( have you ever seen a flag out on a non sub ? )..you'd get that flag time back the moment you resubscribed however.
    All depends on how quickly admin "kills" your subscription.

I am a non sub.

My sub ended 28 October 2011.

I am still on vacation.
  8. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    03 Nov '11 21:24
    Originally posted by adramforall
    All depends on how quickly admin "kills" your subscription.

I am a non sub.

My sub ended 28 October 2011.

I am still on vacation.
    Very true, someone else declared likewise some time back...his was a good deal more than a few days 'overdue' though. Russ took his star the next day..
    At the time the Baron posted however, his star was already gone..I rest my case 🙂
  9. Standard memberRevRSleeker
    CerebrallyChallenged
    Lyme BayChesil Beach
    Moves
    01 Jan '12 22:09
    Well, I'm playing this user and I know for certain that his sub expired in June last year, yet he's been allotted 2012's holiday entitlement..the system is cockahoop lol..
    User 475547
  10. THORNINYOURSIDE
    Moves
    03 Jan '12 20:45
    Well, I'm playing this user and I know for certain that his sub expired in June last year, yet he's been allotted 2012's holiday entitlement..the system is cockahoop lol..
    User 475547
    No, he will have the calendar available but will be unable to book any vacation time as that is a "subscriber only service"

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree